SIGN UP FOR A TRIAL LESSON AT FIDAN GYM
SIGN IN REQUIRED!
Without signing in you can not join a lesson.
August 1 to September 2, the 3 to 11 year youth groups have no lesson!!
12+/16+ mix group
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Morning: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (16+ only)
Evening: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (12+ & 16+)
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. (16+ only)
16 + Ladies Only
Evening: 19:00 to 20:00
10:45 am to 11:45 am 16+
Week 33, August 15 to August 21, we are closed!!
September 5th normal classes will start again!!
8x why Thai / kickboxing is good for you
- To burn. You burn between 400 and 800 calories per intensive kickboxing workout (lasting 1 hour). Uh, hello! Need more reasons?
- Power. In addition to burning calories, you also train every muscle in your body. So a tight, toned body is the result of good kickboxing.
- Defense.. Your confidence can grow from it! Because you know how to defend yourself, should this ever be discussed, you will feel more powerful than ever before.
- Condition. In addition to burning and power, you also need a lot of endurance to last an hour. So you also work on your condition!
- Abs. I already said: you use all muscles. But especially the muscles around your core are burdened. You always have to turn in and all the power actually comes from your stomach. Well hello sexy abs!
- Explosivity. Because of the explosiveness of the training you also train your heart and vascular system. So that is good for everything.
- Other muscles. You also train other muscles and movements than with traditional cardio sports such as running, swimming or cycling. Because the movements – if all goes well – are not everyday (you do not beat someone up every day, I hope) you train other movements.
- Let it out. Little annoyed about that annoying colleague? Is your mind overflowing with thoughts? Did you get annoyed by the traffic? You kick your mind with kickboxing. You literally turn everything away from you and then you are completely zen.
Willaertplein 8A, 5654 LN, Eindhoven
+31 (0) 6 24 936 498
+31 (0) 6 24 936 498